The only way to do great work is to love what you do (S. Jobs)
The state-of-the-art technology, coupled with automation, enables an excellent production repeat with excellent quality levels close to perfection.
This high level of technology must be accompanied by both good training and technicians and managers who work with professionalism and passion.
Courses, while maintaining a high educational interest, can be a smart day or created specifically for the client, respecting the level of technical knowledge already acquired by students.
In any case, the courses I propose are specially structured and designed to meet the specific needs / needs, both technical and organizational, of the requesting companies.
For this purpose, during the preliminary and organizational phase, all the distinctive elements of the client company are taken into account in order to identify the correct result to be achieved, such as:
– the type and tasks of the staff to be trained
– the materials used and the types of articles manufactured
– production problems
– organization of production and working methods.
Here are some of the main course titles offered:
· The type of plastics and their use.
· Plastic injection molding process.
· Polymer processing equipment.
· Casting techniques to optimize production processes, minimizing waste.
· Product defects and possible solution.
· Establishment of the process control system for quality and efficiency of production.
· Management of the equipment (molds and accessories) and their maintenance.
If you want to build a ship, not just gather people to collect wood and distribute the work, but rather teach them to long for the vast and endless sea. (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
ASKING FOR INFORMATIONS